Thursday, December 4, 2008

ESP

Basically this is my day: I'm scheduled to eat every 3 hours which means nobody in this house gets more than 2 hours of sleep at a time. I fall asleep after a full tummy, but because my tummy is so little, very often I don't make it 3 hours before hunger kicks in. Daddy or Mum change me often, but have learned to do that after I eat. Dad says I have ESP- Eat, Sleep, Poo. I'm still not really supposed to be working for my food yet, just getting it free from a cord and that makes me mad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds about right. With Ryan, I'd feed him one side (breastfeeding), change him - to wake him up so he would eat more, feed him the other, then change him again (since he would poo).

Caleb seemed easier - maybe because I knew what I was in for.

The 3 hour cycle is normal. Hang in there Mom and Dad.