
I'm such a good eater and such a good, cute boy that the Caretaker unit decided to send me home to join the rest of the humans. I've discovered there are people constantly talking who I've never heard before. I don't know what it is called but I can even make out a blurry tiny image of people coming out of a box. There is the stinky furry thing that crawls and sniffs me. Mum and Daddy call it Chloe. She's pretty nice and seems to like me though I don't think that creature is like me. Chloe doesn't have hands so I feel sympathy for her. Just like me, she waits for the big people to feed her. I think I will miss the home my family called NICU, though sadly I don't think I will remember it next week. Everyone took good care of me and it was nice that Melissa, my primary nurse got to walk me to the car. Mum and Daddy told me they were really thankful. Perhaps 20 years ago, they might have not been able to get this picture of me.
4 comments:
Way to go George! I'm so happy for you!
Yeah! He's home!!!
You are such a good boy George. You are so cute, and very tiny. I LOVED holding you yesterday. When ever you feel like your mom and dad need a break you just give me a jingle.
So happy you are home with your parents Hugs to all of you!
Post a Comment