George

A glimpse into a life

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Party All The Time, Party All The Time

This is Max's 6th Birthday Party.  I got to play with my friends and ride on Grandpa's walker.


from the mind of Little G at 4:18 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Send Me Email

Famous George Quotations

  • Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist. - George Carlin
  • The Lord showed me, so that I did see clearly, that he did not dwell in these temples which men had commanded and set up, but in people's hearts... his people were his temple, and he dwelt in them. - George Fox
  • All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
  • A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out. - George Bernard Shaw
  • History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there. - George Santayana
  • I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate. - George Burns
  • Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning? - George W. Bush

Pictures of Daddy and Mummy

Daddy's Baby Picture
Click for Larger Mike
Mummy at 3 months
Click for Larger Julie

My Blog Archive

Who's Looking at Me?

Subscribe To My Blog

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • George's Photo Archive
from the MInd of Little G. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.