My Mum's grandma died last week and was buried yesterday. Our family had her service at the family mortuary chapel. Here I am with all my second cousins (and a few second cousins once removed) You can't see my face. I was the only one checking out the people in the back row instead of singing "I am a child of God." My cousin Victoria from Brazil and my cousin Max couldn't make it, but I have lots of pictures of them and not many of my second cousins. I was Grandma's last great-grandchild born before she passed. I bet she was glad she got to meet me.
Friday, January 8, 2010
All the Great-Grandchildren (and Great-Great)
My Mum's grandma died last week and was buried yesterday. Our family had her service at the family mortuary chapel. Here I am with all my second cousins (and a few second cousins once removed) You can't see my face. I was the only one checking out the people in the back row instead of singing "I am a child of God." My cousin Victoria from Brazil and my cousin Max couldn't make it, but I have lots of pictures of them and not many of my second cousins. I was Grandma's last great-grandchild born before she passed. I bet she was glad she got to meet me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment