Today I went to see a neurosurgeon who said "about" really funny. He said he was from Canada, where everyone has Health Care. The doctor said that I must have improved remarkably since my referral for twisted neck since my movement was really good today. In this picture you can see that I favor putting my head in one spot, leading to plagiocephaly (flat head). Mum and Daddy are breaking me from this and will be religiously breaking the habit for me, forcing me to put my head in a different position when I sleep. The doctor doesn't think I need a helmet and said keep up the good work and that I don't need a physical therapist unless it gets worse.

1 comment:
See - this is just like Ryan had! Ryan wasn't referred to the specialist, but we just wedged his head so that he slept looking the other direction, and he turned out fine. I think putting him into the jumperoo and the piano helps too. Doctors sometimes like to worry you.
Post a Comment