
Wow I'm really growing the doctor said. He said my Mum and Dad are doing a good job of keeping me fed. 12lbs. 10oz. is what I weigh, a pound and a half since last visit. I got lots of shots today. I remember that damn place. As soon as I saw the scale, I started crying. I only go there to get shots; they really hurt.
My fourth month day was March 9, but we didn't do anything special because Dad had to go to the hospital.
On some milestones I'm like a 4 month old, but really I'm closer developmentally to a 2 month old, so I'm somewhere in between, but normal for my circumstances. I'm still working on my neck muscle strength, but it is going to take a while because I have a big ol' head for my big ol' brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment