Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Writer's Block

Well every great writer has it happen. We just can't think of anything to say. Day after day goes by and the scenery never changes. I wake up at 2 and then again at 6am. I want to be up, but my mum and dad certainly do not. They turn the soother on and stick the binky in my mouth hoping for 15 more minutes, but I just spit the paci out and start crying by the time my Dad lays his head comfortably on the pillow. I eat the same thing every day. I listen to these ladies chatter about all kind of things. Mummy calls it The View. I don't like the dumb fake blond one. I hear television but I can't watch it. I've been told the early introduction of 2 dimensional motion inteferes with my learning about my real 3d world. Occasionally I accidentally laugh.

No comments: