Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm not a Unicorn

I pulled my IV out tonight and the staff decided they would not replace it.  Now I'm feeding only by tube and trying the old fashioned way.  This is a great step for me I'm that much closer to going to Mum and Dad's house!

2 comments:

Mandy M. said...

Oh he is so precious! Julie I can just feel how happy you are in your pictures your face just beams!! I'm soo happy for you. Chris and I are planning to make a trip up to Utah in early March. I hope it works out so we can come and visit you and Mike and meet little G! And of course see the rest of the family!
All my Love,
Mandy
cmdmounteer.com

Mama Bear said...

You all look like you are doing really well! Congratulations! We are so excited for you! George is a doll...he's perfect!

Motherhood looks like it suits your well, Julie! :)

Love you,
Kayla